Sunday, November 14, 2010

Easy does it.

So today was okay. Hopefully it was the worst of my "bad" days after infusion. If not, tomorrow back at work should be pretty interesting. I was pretty tired the whole day today but popped an anti-nausea pill everytime I started feeling sick and they worked quite well.

For those of you who are wondering, hair is still there. Typically starts coming off anywhere between days 10 and 16 of first infusion. I'd rather not wait for it to slowly fall out on my pillow or clog up the shower drain so we'll be having a head shaving party sometime this week at my house. I think I've even gotten Elijah willing to get it started.

There's a bunch of things I've been wanting to get down on the blog. Questions I don't want to have to answer over and over again like how this all got started, how they found the lump, what is myositis, what is the dark corner in the back of your head.  It will all get down here eventually, but not tonight. Tonight I'm tired and hopefully have taken enough drugs to knock me out cold until exactly 5 am.

1 comment:

Liz said...

You sound exhausted. Good luck at work!